• Streetlights that are on roads looked after by Sunderland City Council.

If possible have the column number from the streetlight you are reporting

  • Streetlights on private land or in communal grounds. These must be reported to the owner of the land or property
  • Traffic lights (to report a traffic light fault call 0191 2787878)
  • Streetlights obstructed by trees or bushes Report streetlights obstructed by trees on our website